Become a Burnout Prevention Consultant to reveal the underlying drivers behind this
highly debilitating workplace condition and support organisations to transform their
productivity and performance.
You will learn how to:
- Read verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Identify the key motivations and attitudinal traits of individuals.
- Conduct motivational interviewing techniques.
- Recognise areas that will trigger below conscious stressors
- Advise on steps to prevent burnout happening within organisations
- Access and be fully compliant with our psychometric online tools
The course includes all training and training materials. It does not include travel, accommodation or food costs. If you would like more information or to discuss any aspect of the program please get in contact with one of our coaches to discuss your requirements.
The training is held at the AMD Centre in Antwerp (The Beacon).
Full payment for the course must be received in advance and can be purchased on this page. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you have a discount coupon for the course please enter it during the checkout process.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for information about cancellation and refund policies.